Local knowledge and experience
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Business Refinancing
- Company Formation
- General Security Agreements
- Debt Collection / Credit Control
- Company Restructuring
- Small Business Advice
- Business and Marketing Plans
- Strategic and Marketing Advice
- Joint Ventures
- Business Mentoring
Handy Information Documents
- Why do you want to go into business for yourself?
- Needing to be a master of all trades.
- Do the essential ground-work.
- Keeping track of important paperwork
- Thorough preparation before sale can net you thousands of $$’s more for your business.
- Let us assist you by preparing YOU for the sale
- Simply put, a Shareholders’ Agreement is a written agreement which
attempts to set out the rights and obligations of company shareholders
in relation to one another.
10 practical tips which will help ensure that you not only get paid but that you have less problems with
bad debts and difficult customers/clients.
From lessons learned over the years and gleaned from many highly capable operators, the following comments may well be of interest…